Thursday, 12 November 2009

Family Tree Updates


Here is a dreadful photograph of the family tree so far. I haven't been doing very much work on it in truth, but its slowly getting there. Sorry about the quality of this image, you definately can't replace a camera with a mobile phone! There are little daffodils around the base of the tree, and a toadstool, and a strawberry plant so far. I have added the bottom branches to the tree as well, and sewn in a sun and a moon.

I am going to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh this weekend, after seeing a friend in London, so I shall hopefully have lots of lovely photographs to post when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are going to bring thiswith you when you come to Spain for Christmas, it looks amazing. I can see the daffodils.....lovely, cleaver girl.
    Mt word is Storch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new banner at the top.

    ReplyDelete