Sunday, 3 January 2010

Finally got my digital camera working...


Not sure if you noticed, but I have been very quiet recently... Lots of thinking, making choices and getting to grips with the fact that a wonderful two years at Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery has come to an end. My contract will end on the 14th, so I have changed the title of my blog temporarily, as I am mainly concentrating on my illustration these days.

Just come back from a cosmic two weeks in Spain seeing my mother and stepfather Andrew. We had very dramatic weather, with lots of rain and I found it rather thilling! I am sure my mum will put some photographs on her blog soon.

This weekend I am desperate to start work on my family tree again. I didn't take it to Spain so that I could concentrate on my drawing instead. It has grown a bit since you last saw it... See if you can spot the owl.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Jess it is really so good and you have done a lot more since the last shot. I am really pleased the Cannon lead worked for your camera, you should photograph some of your collection boxes and their contents for the blog, they are very interesting.
    VV word is Thmeto!

    ReplyDelete