Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Lack of Paintings

There has been a distinctive lack of paintings for a few weeks on inkyleaves... sorry folks. This is mainly due to the big Jesse - Jessie wedding and the preparation of several birthdays. Although I have managed to go through the first 25 years of my life only ever meeting one Libra, in the past 9 months I have got know quite a few in London, which means it's time for me to get busy with birthday preparations... Here are some cards I made today:

'Bryony'

This card is for Bryony, it's her 30th soon and she is having a joint birthday with Nick, who is also turning 30. They have come up with a great theme for their joint birthday party... It's a fancy dress affair and you have to come dressed as something beginning with an 'N' or a 'B'. I have opted for 'B', but I am afraid it's a surprise, so I cannot say anymore, but you are welcome to post your guesses below...

Nick and Bryony's cards

Anyway, I do have coursework to be getting on with, so hopefully soon there will be some botanical painting occuring in my bedroom at Kew, if not, I will be in TROUBLE..

P. S. Embroidery for the Jessie wedding went down well... here is a piccie of the newly weds, and what a fabulous day it was too!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the card and the present together, I think B will love hers and you know what boys are like they just dont mind either way.
    The wedding shot is lovely too.

    VV Jugenmen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete