Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Limited Edition Prints of the Grapes


So on Friday last week I went and collected my prints beofre spending the evening in the V&A and here they are on my bed! Andrew has done a really good job and is now scanning in my Californian Poppies and my Ginkgo biloba pen and inks. These prints are for sale, so let me know if you are interested. The edition is limited to 20 and 3 have already gone, so the race is on!

2011 Grapes (A3) Giclėe Print on acid free, heavy-weight, rag paper £85.00 each

Californian Poppies (A3) Giclėe Print on acid free, heavy-weight, rag paper £50.00 each


Ginkgo biloba (A3) Giclėe Print on acid free, heavy-weight, rag paper £50.00 each


2 comments:

  1. My print of the Grapes arrived in Western Australia today! They are even more stunning for real - gorgeous ... the quality is lovely, just trying to flatten it now after travelling in a tube and will have it framed in the future, will post a pic when I do! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--your grapes are so lush and the cluster is quite large and complex--very well done! I love your line drawings as well.

    ReplyDelete