Friday, 1 April 2011

Quiet Patch

Going through a recovery phase after Sally I think! Actually it's not that - there has just been a lot on at the moment at work in Kew and I was lucky enough to have my mummy visit me on Monday which was really lovely. We went to see the Watercolour exhibition at Tate Britain. I enjoyed the first two rooms very much, my favourite paintings were the John Dunstall and Arthur Harry Church's.



John Dunstall, 'A Pollard Oak near West Hampnett Place, Chichester' c.1660


Arthur Harry Church, 'Geranium phaem (Morning Widow Geranium)'


My '2011 Grapes' prints are steadily going to their new homes, which I am very pleased about. If you are interested in one, please let me know as I will only be doing a run of 20. They are £85.00 each. I plan to pick up a brush after this weekend... watch this space!


1 comment:

  1. That Geranium is stunning isn't it, wow! Can't wait to see what you paint this week x

    ReplyDelete