Thursday, 21 April 2011

Sketchbook Pages



So I have completed some pages in my sketchbook for the next assignment and matched all my colours. I hope to start the final piece soon. It's been unusually hot in London this week and everyone is out in their summer dresses in Kew Gardens, which looks amazing at the moment. I went out with my camera this lunchtime and this is what I got. I'm looking forward to seeing my dad on Saturday in my hometown in Bognor Regis in the sunny weather. Think we'll probably go for a spot of twitching and I may get some sketches done for Assignment 9 - habitat illustration. So I'll be a bit quiet in blogland over the weekend as my dad doesn't 'do' the internet!


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the sketchbook pages and the study and research involved, the dissection is a little daunting to me. Pretty subject. Have a lovely weekend Jess!

    ReplyDelete