Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Things Really Do Tend To Happen In Threes


Tulips all in a row... (a watercolour painting in progress)

I was going to go for a walk today, but that hasn't happened! I have made a cake though, cleaned my part of the house on our cleaning rota and done a bit of painting. So here's the latest for you... If I am honest I'd rather have more leaves on the page, but in essence these are just study pages while I experiement with colour and tone. If the piece is ok in the end, then that's an added bonus and I'll try and get it into the SBA exhibition... If not, then I learned a lot in the process.

 Close up on one of the Tulip Flowers


 Close up on one of the Tulip Petals

Tomorrow I am going to try and work out how to upload audio files onto blogger. I have tried lots of times already, but it just isn't working.  I am also looking into loading up some videos for you all. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Your tulips are lush and beautiful - best of luck with the end result :)

    ReplyDelete