Wednesday, 27 February 2013

New Book on Rory McEwen



A new book on Rory McEwen will be published by Kew Publishing this May to accompany this year's big exhibition in the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art, Kew Gardens.

Hardback: £32   ISBN (hardback): 978 1 84246 487 8
Paperback: £25   ISBN (paperback): 978 1 84246 466 3

Over 150 colour photographs
280 x 242 mm 
216 pp

You could pre-order off tax dodging Amazon if you want to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rory-McEwen-Colours-Martyn-Rix/dp/1842464663, but I am going to buy mine at Kew or through an independant book seller because I am like that!

I have been in busy trying to update the Kew illustrations website this year, and my colleague and I have made the first steps buy getting two new pages out to replace the old boring ones. If you like Kew please check out the first one here. - I am quite pleased with the results so far, it's a small step, but a good one I think. My colleagues should be out later this week and I'll let you know in due course. Feedback is appreciated - good or bad.

2 comments:

  1. Ϻy brotheг suggеѕtеԁ I may like thiѕ wеbsitе.
    Ηe used to be entiгelу rіght.
    Τhis ρoѕt аctually made mу day.
    You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my website :: lowes garden center

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like Inky Leaves! Thanks for the kind comment.

      Delete