Thursday 8 January 2015

Society of Botanical Artists Annual Show 2015

In Pursuit of Plants

17th to 26th April 2015

Westminster Central Hall, London



Apologies for being rather slow on the uptake... this news has probably been out for a while now and members must have known for ages, but I have only just noticed that the dates for the SBA annual exhibition are available. I blame my lack of speed on all things 'exhibition-based' on the fact that I am no longer working at Kew Gardens and am rather busy knuckling down in the studio. I have accidentally shut myself away from all of these outside influences... I only just spotted this after taking a sneaky peak on the SBA website after publishing the post on the Jonathan Cooper Gallery as I wanted to see if I could see both shows on the same day/week. The good news is that it appears I can, so that is pretty good news and probably not just for me, but for you too.

So for those of you who want to know more the SBA annual Exhibition: It will be held  from 17th to 26th April and those who wish to enter the receiving day for works is 23rd February. 

See you there!

1 comment:


  1. It will always great for me that when someone talking about Botanical Gardens because i lover of nature and however even i had used Natural beauty products and information on Society of Botanical Artists you sheared is also amazing thanks for sharing this amazing post...!

    ReplyDelete